Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Super Simon *Schoolbook* Sunday

When I was picking out what to scan for Super Simon Sunday a few weeks ago, Si casually mentioned that the best stuff wasn't even in his sketchbooks -- it was the stuff he doodled in his school notebooks. No kidding!


So I snuck one of his binders out of his knapsack and bingo! Paydirt!


Here are just a few of the brilliant drawings my little genius did when he should have been paying attention in class. God love him... he's definitely an artist.


So he caught me while I was scanning these. "What th'-! You're going through my stuff?!" Yes, I'm going through your stuff... you said that this was where the good stuff was and you weren't kidding.

For the record, Si says he hates this drawing below, but I think its awesome. If you agree... leave a comment and let him know!

3 comments:

Martin W. said...

of course its great! i think its very cool that you encourage your son to do this, thats wonderful!

treplovski said...

Simon, Simon, you're definitely too hard on yourself! But if you hate one of your drawings, figure out *why* it is that you hate it, what was it *supposed* to look like? The just do a new version. You have talent!

Anonymous said...

I love this!
His drawing's are wicked! They're the shiz and this is coming from a 15 year old doodle addict!
Some of Simon's drawing's remind me of my doodles :P I have my own blog with them on and draw them almost constantly.